19-21 May 2016 Catherine Bezisvestnikh, a post-graduate student, realized an individual academic mobility grant as SibFU ALLMEET TEMPUS project member. She took part in the 2nd International Forum on Teacher Education and made a presentation at the IIIrd International Scientific and Practical conference "Multicultural education environment and teacher training: Integration of the Russian experience." The organizer of the international forum was Kazan (Volga) Federal University.
The forum opening from the Russian side started with the plenary presentations made by the Rector of Kazan Federal University I.R.Gafurov, Head of the Coordination Council of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation V.A. Bolotov, Rector of the Moscow State Pedagogical University A.L. Semenov, Vice-President of Russian Academy of Education V.V.Laptev, Scientific director of the Institute of Education of Higher School of Economics (HSE) I.D. Froumin.
Within the framework of the international forum the three conferences were held:
- May, 19th - International scientific and practical conference "Children's literature and education in a multicultural world";
- May, 20th - International scientific and practical conference "Effectiveness of teacher education: innovative approaches";
- May, 21st - International scientific and practical Conference "Multicultural educational environment and teacher training: integration of the Russian experience".
At the grand opening of the forum on the Russian side made plenary presentations Rector CFI IR Gafurov, head of the Coordination Council of the Russian Federation Ministry of Education VA Bolotov, Rector of Moscow State Pedagogical University, AL Semenov, Vice-President of RAO VV Laptev, scientific director of the Institute of Education of HSE ID Froumin.
Within the framework of the international forum held 3 conferences:
- May 19 - International scientific-practical conference "Children's literature and education in a multicultural world";
- May 20 - International scientific-practical conference "Effectiveness of teacher education: Innovative Approaches";
- May 21 - International scientific-practical Conference "Multicultural education space and teacher training: the integration of the Russian experience".
The main objective of these scientific and practical events is a search for new and more effective ways of training teachers in Russia as a result of the integration of the Russian and international experience within modernization of educational systems.
Catherine Bezisvestnikh made a presentation on implementing VPL approach, assessing personal and professional experience at IEPS SibFU and the work of the Polycultural Lifelong learning Center of IEPS. The presentation took place in the framework of the IIIrd International scientific and practical conference "Multicultural educational environment and teacher training: Integration of the Russian experience", which was held in the House of friendship of the peoples of Tatarstan and Kazan gymnasium №27 where the study is being carried out in the Tatar language.
Catherine says that the result of the presentation is social and professional expertise of interim results of implementing ALLMEET TEMPUS project in the Krasnoyarsk region. The resources and opportunities of Polycultural educational platform of IEPS SibFU raised particular interest of the conference participants. The platform is being actively developing at the project website http://tempus-allmeet.ipps.sfu-kras.ru/.